- Notifying authorities may notify only conformity assessment bodies which have satisfied the requirements laid down in Article 33.
- Notifying authorities shall notify the Commission and the other Member States using the electronic notification tool developed and managed by the Commission.
- The notification shall include full details of the conformity assessment activities, the conformity assessment module or modules and the artificial intelligence technologies concerned.
- The conformity assessment body concerned may perform the activities of a notified body only where no objections are raised by the Commission or the other Member States within one month of a notification.
- Notifying authorities shall notify the Commission and the other Member States of any subsequent relevant changes to the notification.